Monday, December 24, 2007

Welcome to the blog!

Through this space, I intend to discuss and share my opinion on different automotive safety related issues, both current and more remote. My interests range from safety related regulation, to human factors, to design and/or manufacture issues, and how these have an effect on us.

Over the better part of a decade, I have had the opportunity to review and study hundreds of accidents involving most auto manufacturers. I have dealt with assertions related to brake defects, restraints (both seat belts and air bags), roof crush, lack of stability, sudden acceleration, glazing, steering, and on and on... These experiences have shown me that there is great need for educating the consumer and public at large, an education to which I intend to contribute to through this blog.

I welcome all your comments, advice and/or criticism. Keep posted!

No comments: